Sunday, January 1, 2012

SAT Private Tutor





SAT Tutor available for one-on-one lessons.

Improve your SAT scores with me as your Tutor. Learn from the comfort of your own home , at a time that fits your schedule.

Contact me today to schedule a free 1/2 hour lesson & discuss your learning goals. I look forward to helping you!

How to contact me :



Testimonials :

"I really learned a lot from my teacher, thanks for helping me improve my scores!" - Sandy B

"A well planned course that was well organized and helpful." Cindy S (Parent)


" Thanks Deborah, I took the test after I finished your course and scored almost 200 points more on my verbal." Tim B

" You are a kind and patient teacher. I was not afraid to learn with you. Lin C

Qualifications :
All teachers are professional SAT tutors who have a minimum of 3 years experience.

Our goals are to help you achieve an excellent SAT score by thoroughly preparing you for your exams and reducing any nerves you may have. We do this by providing:

  • Real exam practice materials.
  • Hands on work in the areas you most need help with.
  • Careful monitoring of your progress.
  • Expert grammar and writing tuition.
  • Vocabulary building - the words you need to know to pass the SAT.
  • Reading and comprehension skills development.
We are available for online tutoring or in person if you are within traveling distance. For online tutoring you will need access to a computer, headset and the Internet. Our company offers competitive rates and flexible hours .

For further information and to redeem your free lesson please contact me via email or the contact form. Our staff look forward to helping you improve your Sat scores.